- Me: Holler (after 7pm, this is an acceptable way to answer a clients call)
- Client with no boundaries: Uh, where the hell are you???
- Me: I'm sorry?
- CWNB: WHERE. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU??
- Me: Umm, I'm sorry are you having a seizure?
- CWNB: Why is no one at your office?!
- Me: because it's almost 9pm...? Am I missing something?
- CWNB: F*^#+]%[>€!!!!!! *click*
- Something tells me tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day...
With unstoppable tears and broken hearts we regret to announce that last night around 5AM, after hours of fighting and holding on, our precious Ayelet - the heart of our world, the light and strength for so many, could not fight any more.
She is gone.
She put up a serious fight, but her lungs collapsed, her blood pressure dropped and the blood could not get to her huge heart.
Baruch Dayan Emes. Her life, her strength, a blessing to so many.
I’m feeling kind of haggard…
The good news is I get to see myrm in precisely 6 days.
Concordia library building
But I’m already knocked up by Seely Booth…
Life is good.